Looking for a quick and healthy dinner tonight? If you make up a batch of our medicinal seed rotation pesto over the weekend, cooking your salmon fillets at the end of a busy day will be SIMPLE! Steam some veggies and maybe toss brown rice in your Instant Pot and dinner is done.
Seed Rotation can be used by anyone experiencing symptoms of estrogen dominance (can be menopausal women, too). Check out this article to learn more about it.
Here is the key idea: Seed rotation can be used to boost estrogen levels in the first part of your cycle (called the follicular phase) and progesterone levels in the second part (called the luteal phase).
Women in perimenopause and menopause will also benefit from this method.
Alternate using the luteal seeds (sesame and sunflower) and the follicular seeds (pumpkin and flax) depending on where you are in your cycle.[adrotate banner=”24″]
- 2 (6 to 8-ounce) wild salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup seed rotation pesto
- Remove the salmon fillets from the refrigerator and let them come to room temperature, this will take about 15 minutes.
- Next, heat a heavy skillet over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add the oil and heat until you see ripples across the surface.
- Carefully add the salmon, skin side down, to the hot pan. Continue to cook the salmon skin-side down until the sides of the fillets begin to lighten in color. Whatever you do, don’t try to flip the fish until the sides look cooked.
- Cook the fillets until the sides becomes light-colored, about ¾ up the sides. This will take about 8 minutes.
- Flip the fillets and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Remove the fillets from the pan and serve alongside the seed cycling pesto.
[…] Easy Thai Salmon Moroccan Chicken Tajin Rustic Lamb Roast Prebiotic Rich Wild Rice Protein Salad Instant Pot Bison and Cabbage Stew Salmon Fillet with Seed Rotation Pesto […]