Warming Grain-free Cereals with Pears
Author: Magdalena Wszelaki
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- ½ pod vanilla bean, spiced and seeds scooped out or vanilla extract
- 1 pear, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- ¼ spoon of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of coconut butter (optional), favorite brand: Artisana.
- Hot water
How To Make
- Grind all seeds.
- Add vanilla beans or extract and sea salt.
- Pour hot water over the seeds, add coconut butter (optional) and cover for 10 minutes.
- When thickened, add pear slices and drizzle with coconut milk.
How much hot water do I need to add?