What is lovely about this dish is its simplicity and diversity. You can use a wide variety of veggies here — there is no right or wrong as long as the veggie can survive the roasting! You can easily use potatoes, sweet potatoes, beets, asparagus, cauliflower, broccoli, parsnips, radishes, onions, garlic cloves (yes, delicious!), leeks, peppers, zucchinis, fennel, carrots or eggplant. A great recipe for your balancing your hormones.
Roasted Vegetables and Moroccan Spice
Author: Magdalena Wszelaki
- veggies of your choice. Used here: asparagus, parsnip, carrots and leeks
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, warm it if needed so it’s liquid
- sea salt
- Ras El Hanout, a Moroccan spice blend
How To Make
- Preheat the oven to 425F or 220C.
- Toss the veggies with coconut oil, sea salt and the Moroccan blend.
- Lay them out on parchment paper so they don’t touch each other too much.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Simple food is so beautiful.
Can be served with Quinoa with Goji Berries and Nuts.
Hi can u help? I have hyperthyroid
Im on a tinu pill for almost 1 yr. It seems to be ok i guess. Im still kind of sluggish nut i push myself an yry to eat healthy. Please send me answeres recopes snack food etc