Making your own coconut milk is superior to store-bought. Follow this simple recipe and nourish your body with a clean and pure non-dairy milk.
To learn more about balancing your hormones with proper nutrition, check out our free program viewing below:
- 4 coconuts, old, brown ones
- Filtered water
- An old cloth cheesecloth or a flour bag
- Sieve (large is best)
- Wash the coconuts on the outside.
- Punch two holes through the eyes of the coconut using the
screw driverand the hammer.
- Turn the coconut upside down and let the coconut water sip out (you can drink it, it’s a great electrolyte).
- Wrap the coconut in the old cloth and crack it with a hammer.
- Separate the coconut meat from the shell of the coconut with a knife.
- Cut the meat to chunks and put it into the blender.
- Fill up the blender with warm/hot water till it covers the coconut meat.
- Blend for one minute.
- Pour the mixture into a sieve covered with a cheesecloth.
- Pick up the four corners of the
cheese clothand squeeze out the liquid.
- This is your milk!