Each of the ingredients in this recipe has a long history of medicinal use and current science supports their benefits in helping hair regrowth.
Rosemary is a popular go-to herb in Western herbalism for stimulating the hair follicles.
Black seed oil (Nigella sativa) is referred to in the Middle East as the oil that can treat everything but death. Many women use this oil to thicken their hair.
Castor oil goes back to Egyptian days as the beauty oil Cleopatra used.
Note, hair loss is often a symptom of imbalanced hormones. If you think you have a hormonal imbalance, take our quiz here.
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bottle with a spray nozzle.
- Massage into the scalp and all over the head.
- Leave in overnight for best results.
- Apply 2 to 3 times per week.
Herbs for Balance was developed to help our community bring the power of common herbs (such as dandelions, nettles, red clover) into everyday life; whether it’s your kitchen, bathroom, food, or topical applications.
What you get:
- Recipe book with 140+ hormone balancing recipes
- Hormone Balancing Foods & Herbs Wheel to use when cooking with herbs
- Highly educational and beginner-friendly video classes
- Key lectures on hormones and herbs
- In-Out Detox Guide
- Online support from our helpful and friendly community
Learn more about Herbs for Balance here.