I bought this “Folk Medicine” book and it’s been good fun reading it, feels like talking to your grandma. “When I was young and sick…” kinda talk.
It’s the flu season now. Well, if it did not get you yet, put on a fight by having this tea. If it got you already, make it and drink it three times a day. It’s magic.
Interestingly, when acidic-tasting food like apple cider vinegar or lemon is ingested, it actually turns alkaline in your body. Did you know that? Now I only wish booze could do the same. Back to my tea.
- Fresh ginger root, an inch
- 3 tbsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey (raw, organic)
- Crush the ginger root in mortar and pestle, or just cut into thin slices.
- Pour hot water over ginger, cover and let it sit for 5 min.
- Add lemon or cider vinegar and honey.