Berries are one of the superfoods you can never have enough of. A superfood means it’s highly packed with nutrients, more so than other food. If berries are not in season, get the frozen ones.
Berry & Pumpkin Seed Kefir Smoothie
Author: Magdalena Wszelaki
Serves: 2 servings
- 1 cup berries; fresh or frozen
- 2 cups of kefir
- 2 tbsp of raw honey or stevia
- 2 tbsp of raw pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed (aka flax meal)
- ½ teaspoon of camu camu (order it online, food highest in Vit C)
- 1 teaspoon of milk thistle (for liver support)
- 1 scoop collagen (get it on Hormone Balance Nutritionals)
How To Make
- Combine berries, nut almond, pumpkin/sunflower seeds, flax seed and honey in a blender.
- Blend till either very smooth or somewhat smooth if you like chunks in your smoothie.
- If you have no one to share it with, take it to work and share it there, it’s too good to keep it all to yourself.