This drink is based on a classic Moroccan recipe and is super refreshing on a hot day. While the traditional version uses orange flower water, this one takes advantage of the power of orange zest.
I learned this recipe while traveling around Morocco. Many of the drinks and desserts in Morocco are very sweet, but this drink was a delightful departure—not too sweet, but so refreshing. Let us know what you think of it in the comments below when you make it!
Moroccan Avocado Juice
Equipment: High-speed blender
Author: Magdalena Wszelaki
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or hemp milk
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 navel orange
- ½ teaspoon granulated monk fruit sweetener
- Pinch sea salt
- Handful ice cubes
How To Make
- Begin by zesting the orange. Place the zest in the blender.
- Add the almond or hemp milk in the blender with the avocado, ½ of the orange (peel removed), the monk fruit sweetener, sea salt, and ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses, serve right away.
Where to Find Ingredients
Here are our suggestions for some of the ingredients in this juice.
I would have never combined this ingredients before although I eat a lot of avocados already!!
Thank You so much for sharing such
Jesus Bless you and keep you,