- 1 small apple, grated
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2-3 tablespoons almond butter (you can use any nut butter, really)
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tablespoons freshly ground flax seeds
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey (raw, unheated) or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Combine ground flaxseed and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine apples, zucchini, thyme, honey, and almond butter in one bowl.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking powder in another bowl.
- Combine all ingredients batter should be thick but well moistened. Add extra water if needed.
- Heat up the coconut oil and fry pancakes, about 5 minutes per side, without burning.
- Serve them with yogurt and fresh fruit or your favorite jam.
Learn how to add more hormone-balancing ingredients to your meals with our FREE 15 Breakfasts to Rebalance Your Hormones guide here.
Find more hormone-balancing recipes in Overcoming Estrogen Dominance
In Overcoming Estrogen Dominance, my goal is to empower and give you the tools to take control of your hormones and health.
More than 70% of women experience estrogen dominance. The symptoms range from lumpy and fibrocystic breasts to thyroid nodules, hot flashes, fibroids, uterine polyps, painful, heavy or irregular periods to infertility and miscarriages, from mood swings to insomnia, weight gain to fatigue.
In Overcoming Estrogen Dominance, I give women a roadmap to reverse estrogen dominance using food, herbs, supplements and natural protocols to rebalance hormones. You’ll also find easy, hormone-balancing recipes that are free of gluten, dairy, soy, corn, eggs, and nightshades. These recipes are highly anti-inflammatory, low in sugar, and made with powerful medicinal ingredients to help heal your body naturally.
To get your copy of Overcoming Estrogen Dominance, go here.
Do you know the calories , proteins and carbs of this meal? Also is this meal on Pinterest?
Hi Megan, Thank you for reaching out. We don’t have calories, proteins and carbs detailed within our recipes. I didn’t see it on Pinterest, but we welcome you to pin it! Thank you! HB Support