What Dr. Wahls shares in this interview:
- Turned to looking at food for healing when her MS symptoms began to take their toll and let to her decline.
- In 2008 while still in a very structured Paleo diet, she found her brain fog was diminishing, her energy was improving, and she was able to walk (instead of being confined to the wheelchair) with the assistance of a cane – after just 3 months.
- At 6 months, she was able to walk without a cane. By 12 months, she was able to participate in an 18 mile bike riding event.
- How her protocol is different from others and how she specifically structured her diet with veggies.
- The cookbook is full of simple and delicious recipes – great for those who don’t have time to cook.
- Most recipes in the book require just 5-7 ingredients and promote being comfortable in your kitchen and improvising with what you have.
- How she created this cookbook for all living people – especially those who want fun, easy, and affordable meals.
- How this protocol is perfect for the whole family – everybody gains something from changing their diet in this way.
- Wahls covers all individual diet needs – offering guidance and options for nut-free diets. She takes into account the need for balance.
Dr. Wahls’ cookbook is available at your local bookstore, or on her website at www.TerryWahls.com, where she also shares links and additional resources for incorporating the Wahls Protocol into your lifestyle.