This recipe for Coconut Mushroom Ginger Coffee is a wonderful substitution for traditional caffeine-spiked coffee.
Made with fantastic superfoods like Reishi Mushrooms, cacao, and coconut milk, this beverage will provide you with wonderful healing properties and it tastes absolutely delicious.
Reishi Mushrooms boost the immune system and are anti-carcinogenic. A great source for the Reishi Mushroom Elixir Mix is a company called Four Sigmatic. Cacao is high in magnesium. And coconut milk and oil are good fats for hormone production and are anti-microbial.
Reducing and/or eliminating caffeine is an important step toward rebalancing your hormones. For more helpful information on caffeine and it’s negative effects on hormones, check out this article.
I hope you give this recipe a try and love it as much as I do.
Are you interested in learning more about how to use herbs in your cooking? Check out our free workshop below:
- 1 cup warm coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Reishi Mushroom Elixir Mix
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Optional: 1 scoop collagen (get it onHormone Balance Nutritionals)
- Warm the coconut milk
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process on high for 10-15 seconds