CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO ONLY VERSION OF THIS INTERVIEW
Have you heard of the “healthy sick person” syndrome? I’m fascinated by this topic.
The woman who eats really well, shops organic, uses all the green brands, does yoga. Yes, she gets diagnosed with breast cancer. Or, an autoimmune disease.
Sounds familiar? I suspect many of you are in this place as most of my readers don’t eat pop tarts for breakfast. You eat well. You exercise. You tried to meditation. And then sickness strikes.
This was Dr. V’s story, too. I invited her to this interview to really understand what brought upon her breast cancer so you are fully empowered what else to look at beyond food and yoga!
What you will learn from this interview:
- Why eating well and taking supplements did not spare her from developing cancer.
- What (she thinks) caused her breast cancer – you will be surprised at the reasons!
- How she further applied the notion of nutrition, health, and herbs into her daily life and her own medical practice.
- Iodine deficiency as a big component of a breast cancer diagnosis.
- The way electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) can affect women’s hormones.
- The emotional component is a huge issue in the healing process.
- What the BRCA gene really is and how often it truly accounts for breast cancer, and what causes it to mutate?
- Broccoli sprouts superfood’s sulforaphane has been shown to actually show up in the breast tissue. In one study, it was shown that the equivalent of 1 1/4 cups of broccoli literally killed the cancer cells.
- How women can support their bodies in the methylation process during a healing process.
- Dr. V. identifies her 7 essential steps to healing from disease in your body.
Dr. V is a #1 best-selling author and has a # 1 Best Selling book on Amazon, “Heal Breast Cancer Naturally”. Her website and her personal healing journey have touched the lives of thousands of women around the globe.
Learn more about her and her work at BreastCancerConqueror.com and HealBreastCancerNaturally.org
Great talk! Thank you for sharing! Magdalena,what is the exam you mentioned about the parasite analysis? Where I can find it?
My best regards.
Hi Priscila…thanks for the comment and question. The test is called Doctor’s Data, you can order it via Direct Labs without having to go to a doctor. Hope this helps!
Where is the spirulina smoothie recipe?
Hello Mariana. Thanks for your question. I believe the recipe you are looking for is here:
You can always use the “search” feature from the site (the little magnifying glass at the top of the page) to look for content that you wish to view. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!
Hello, I didn’t find a coupon code for Dr V webinar. Can you help me?
Thank you! Virginia
Hello Virginia. We have added the promo code to the article above. Thank you for calling that to our attention! The promo code for the free access to Dr. V’s webinar is “hormones”.
Great interview! Thank you both for the information!
The link to Dr. V’s site brings me to a “Page Not Found” as referenced here: “Dr. V has offered FREE access to her workshop “Busting Breast Cancer Myths Webinar” (it’s normally $37 but she’s giving it to us for free with promo code HORMONES) and it’s valid until October 25th.”
Thank you so much for sharing this, tons of great information! Do you know where to get her emf blocking necklace? I have never seen one so stylish!