This homemade all-natural cleaning recipe will help you save money and avoid the endocrine-disrupting chemicals so often found in common cleaning products.
All you need are a handful of ingredients, including: essential oils, white vinegar, and water. Really, it’s that simple.
Watch my video below and if you’re currently using a store-bought all-purpose cleaner, I hope this helps you make the natural switch.
- You can also swap vinegar with ethanol. Change to a 3:2 ethanol to water ratio.
- Feel free to switch lavender essential oil with your own favorite scents, like orange or peppermint.
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 2 cups of water
- Combine all the ingredients in a large measuring cup. Transfer to the spray bottle.
Store at room temperature for up to 3 months.
Looking for healthier, effective cleaning products that aren’t laden with chemicals? Branch Basic natural home cleaning pack is all you’ll ever need for doing laundry, washing the dishes, and even scrubbing the bathroom. Get your starter kit here.