Click To Watch Video 1
FAQs About MegaSporeBiotic – Questions from the Hormones Balance Community
Video Part 1 | The Connection Between Gut Bacteria, Hormones, and MegaSporeBiotic
- what are spores
- why they work
- how we lost them
- why are they different from regular probiotics (with lactobacilus and bifido strains)
- what medical conditions they help.
2:30 sharing my story going to New Orleans and discovering that in spite of eating the trigger foods (gluten, dairy, eggs, onions, garlic), I had no usual reactions.
16:15which bacteria populate the various parts of the digestive track.
19:11 where we get the microbiome (covers vaginal birth, breast feeding, touching, kissing of mom and baby). Especially important for women planning to have children.
26:54 consequences on C-section on baby’s immune system, allergies and metabolic disorders.
27:24 what can be done for a baby born with a C-section to give them the best chance.
30:51 studies show that homes using Clorox, bleach tend to have higher incidences of colds and flues. Households with dogs (who bring the microbes back to the house) have less diseases.
32:05 diversity of the microbiome is more important than introducing lots of one types of bacteria.
34:28 what effects the microbiome (hint: genetics plays a very small role).
43:00 sharing my 23andme results (genetic testing) about estrogen dominance and poor gut health tendencies.
47:53 the “survival” problem of probiotics found in stores; a study showing they don’t make it through our stomach.
57:57 me: so, how do we get lactobacillus and bifidobacteria into our digestive track?
1:02:50 can we get bifidobacteria by doing an enema (since they belong to the colon)?
1:10:53 what are spores and why are they so important (he gives the analogy of bacteria being the lush garden and the spores being the gardener, or cop).
1:16:14 the key role of spores: they find the bad bacteria and help good bacteria, like lactobacillus and bifida families multiply and thrive (fascinating!).
1:18:45 where spores are found in nature and why have we lost them in modern (even organic) farming.
1:23:04 how the spores help regulate the immune system and how they help conditions like Hashimoto’s.
1:28:17 spores are a digestive aid; help in enzyme production, detoxification (!), inflammation reduction and nutrient assimilation.
1:33:08 latest study on using spores to reduce gut inflammation and heal leaky gut (based on 30 day usage).
Video Part 2 | FAQs About MegaSporeBiotic – Questions from the Hormones Balance Community
- What is the difference between regular probiotics and sporebiotics?
- Will sporebiotics help my histamine reaction to foods?
- Will my food sensitivities get reduced?
- Do you need to re-populate the gut with the spores after I take them once?
- Are there any contraindications/ dangers or side effects of using sporebiotics?
- Regular probiotics have not worked for me, why would this?
- Any specific probiotic protocols for someone without a gallbladder?
- Are the patented strains genetically engineered?
- Are spores found in natural environment?
- Can any probiotic/sporebiotic get rid of heavy metals or parasites? How long does it typically take to get your gut healthy if eating clean as well?
- Are there any medical conditions/concerns where Megasporebiotics should not be used?
- It’s advertised as a potent immune stimulator. Is it safe for Hashimoto’s?
- I struggle with SIBO- my dr says hold off on probiotics until after my gut heals. I don’t seem to be getting a lot better- still have persistent bloating. Will this help or make SIBO worse? I’m currently eating fermented cabbage, but not taking a pill probiotic and wondering if that could be the missing piece of the puzzle?
- Is unhealthy gut flora a contributing factor in eczema?
- What is the source of the strains?
- I have memory, brain fog, hard to lose that last 10-15 lbs, issues with bloat and think I have candida. When I eat Legumes or Veggies especially raw but even cooked, its a problem. Yet when I eat the recommended nuts and seeds & healthy fats like avocado and coconut oils, I gain weight. I’ve tried fermented foods but heard their not good for certain issues. I’m really wanting to heal my gut but not sure what to do. Will Mega sporebiotics help? How long should I take them? Is there a protocol I should follow? And is there a way to get them at a more affordable price?
What Are Probiotics?
Our ancestors had a diet brimming with nutrients and beneficial species of live bacteria because they lived off the land. These species of live bacteria evolved into an essential component of our digestive system known as probiotics. Probiotics regulate the digestive system, improve immune function and serve as the first line of defense against infections.
What if I Don’t Take Probiotics?
Digestive health is paramount to our overall health. An unhealthy digestive system results in an over-growth of bad bacteria and yeast. Food cannot be broken down properly, essential nutrients are not absorbed and the immune system is compromised leaving us fatigued and rundown. Over-growth of bad bacteria leads to a higher risk of infections, allergies, and inflammation, which can lead to symptoms of constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, acid reflux disease, eczema and often weight gain.
What Kind of Probiotic Should I take?
Not all probiotics are created equal. For a probiotic to perform its necessary function, it must naturally survive the stomach’s harsh environment and arrive to the intestines alive. A true probiotic, designed by nature, is a species found in our environment, as well as in our digestive system. Over 95% of probiotic products in the marketplace today do not meet these criteria. To date, the most researched and widely used true probiotic strains are from the bacillus species. MegaSporeBioticTM contains strains that have been proven to impede the growth of unwanted bacteria and yeast, while strengthening the immune response and producing essential nutrients at the site of absorption. MegaSporeBioticTM is the first probiotic and antioxidant combination sold exclusively through health practitioners.
Designed by Nature
MegaSporeBioticTM is formulated with nature in mind. Spores, derived from the word “seed,” are the most basic building block of a new cell. Found naturally in our environment, spores are a robust and effective way of delivering probiotics. Once they reach the intestines, they go to work strengthening the immune system and protecting you from infection.
Our scientists have found a way to deliver these probiotics safely to the digestive system. These strains have a tough natural outer shell that protects them from the stomach acid. This key feature is what makes MegaSporeBioticTM effective and what separates us from all other probiotic products.
MegaSporeBioticTM introduces HU36TM, the first commercially available carotenoid rich probiotic. This strain naturally produces forms of lycopene, astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, beta carotene and lutein in your digestive tract right at the site of absorption. This makes them the most bioavailable antioxidants known to science.
No Refrigeration – Convenient
Traveling with MegaSporeBioticTM is convenient, uncomplicated, and practical because it does not require refrigeration. If a probiotic is so fragile it requires refrigeration, how will it survive the high temperatures and acidity of the stomach? It won’t. MegaSporeBioticTM survives and arrives at the site of colonization alive, so it can perform its probiotic function!
What can MegaSporeBioticTM do for you?
- Aids in digestion
- Improves regularity
- Helps control bacterial overgrowth
- Detoxifies the intestinal tract
- Reduces inflammation & pain
- Assists in the reduction of cholesterol
- Produces key nutrients – antioxidants (via HU36TM), B-vitamins, Vitamin K2, Nattokinase, and CoQ10
- Provides immune modulation for the prevention and treatment of infections, allergies and asthma