It only takes 3 minutes!
“I had so many of these symptoms and did not know what they meant, until I took this test!“
“This quiz put me on the path to feeling SO much better, I had no idea I could fix these symptoms, I honestly thought it was normal.“
“Wow. I am so happy my friend told me about this quiz. I thought I needed medicine to fix these symptoms, so very happy to learn that I am not alone and I can take care of this naturally.“
- 70% of women experience Estrogen Dominance at some point in their lives and 90% don’t realize that’s what they have.
- 1 in 7 women in US women will develop breast cancer.
- 80% of breast cancers are estrogenic (estrogen-receptor positive) and therefore preventable.
- 250,000 gallbladder removals are performed every year in the United States – most are preventable and avoidable. Many lead to estrogen dominance in months after surgery.
- 75% of women experience PMS – which is completely preventable.
- 40% of women experience hormonal insomnia.
- 600,000 hysterectomies are performed annually in the United States, and approximately 20 million American women have had a hysterectomy. Many of them are preventable.
- Most American women will develop fibroids at some point in their lives. One study found that, by age 50, 70 percent of whites and 80 percent of African Americans had fibroids. Similarly, these are preventable and manageable.
- 85% of women suffer from some degree of hormonal imbalances at least once in their lifetime.
Anyone suffering from:
Fibroids • Endometriosis • Breast lumps and fibrocystic breasts • Hot Flashes • Amenorrhea (lack of periods) • Irregular periods • Dysmenorrhea & PMS • Menorrhagia (heavy periods) • Thyroid nodules • Infertility • Hip fat and cellulite • Breast Cancer (ER+) • High testosterone (PCOS)