Why are we doing it?
Thyroid Community Calls were created to nurture the sense of community amongst women (and a few good men) who actively seek:
Our community calls will be held every first Tuesday and third Thursday of every month unless otherwise specified.
Is the community call for you? Well, if you are experiencing these:
- hypo- or hyperthyroidism,
- Hashimoto’s or Graves’ Disease,
- lost your thyroid to cancer or radiation,
- typical symptoms like fatigue, weight gain, depression, anxiety, hair loss, infertility, etc,
- digestive issues like bloating, constipation, acid reflux, gas, diarrhea or burping,
- fluctuating sugar levels (shaky, moody, unfocused when hungry),
- food cravings, and
- hormonal imbalance (painful PMS, menopause, infertility, endometriosis),
…. then these calls will be of great help for you.
Community Call #28 (January 20, 2015)
“Thyroid Q&As and Fellow Hashimoto-ers Spotlight”
It’s been a while since I’ve done an interview with fellow Hashimoto-ers – what a great time to host another show like this!
Many people have a lot of fears around diet changes, they doubt that food can really matter, some are more interested in tweaking their medications alone and resist the power of detoxification, food, sleep and self-love.
My hope for this show is to give hope and inspire all of you to make the changes necessary to progress in your healing journeys – it can happen and it doesn’t have to be that hard.
Today I’ll be interviewing a few thyroid thrivers about:
- The key changes they made that made the biggest difference
- The biggest fears and hesitations they had on this path
- What will they be working on in the future?
- Their words of encouragement to the community
Community Call #27 (January 6, 2015)
“Taking Control of Your PCOS – with the PCOS Diva, Amy Medling”
In today’s show we’ll be re-visiting the topic of PCOS. I invited Amy Medling, better known as the PCOS Diva, to join me discuss this important area in women’s hormonal health.
If you are a woman struggling with PCOS, there is good news! While there is no cure for PCOS, we can alleviate symptoms through a holistic approach of diet and lifestyle changes. By understanding why and how PCOS presents itself and finding its root cause, we can go a long way in healing our hormonal health.
In today’s episode, you will learn:
- What are the main symptoms of PCOS?
- How do we get diagnosed with PCOS?
- Why is this condition so infamously under-diagnosed?
- How does nutrition play into managing PCOS?
- What lifestyle changes are recommended to help manage PCOS?
Join us and learn.
PCOSDiva.com is an online resource for women with PCOS which embraces a holistic approach to healing and thriving. As the founder of PCOS Diva, Amy Medling, CHC has worked with thousands of women, teaching them how to make sustainable lifestyle changes, which in turn positively impacts their health and lessens PCOS symptoms. “PCOS Divas” are able to take back control of their bodies and regain their fertility, femininity, health and happiness. For more about PCOS Diva, Amy’s philosophy and PCOS Diva’s programs, check out the About section of the website.
Community Call #26 (November 20, 2014)
“How Your Hormones Play a Role in Breast Cancer & What You Can Do About It – with Dr. Nalini Chilkov”
Are your food choices turning cancer off or on? Today I invited Dr. Nalini Chilkov to discuss how we can control the risk factors that cause breast cancer in the first place: one of the most critical risk factors is the food we eat.
In today’s episode, you will learn:
- What is the prognosis of breast cancer in America and around the world?
- Why do women develop breast cancer?
- How much do genetics play a role?
- Why is it that often times a seemingly “healthy” woman with a clean past medical history can develop breast cancer?
- Should we be concerned if we “just have a lump”?
- What screening technologies and methods are recommended?
- How does nutrition and chemicals in our own household contribute to breast health?
- What are the top 3-5 things we can do today to prevent breast cancer?
- What about women who have been diagnosed – what are their options?
Dr. Nalini Chilkov, L.Ac.O.M.D. is the Founder of IntegrativeCancerAnswers.com and a leading edge authority on integrative cancer care, immune enhancement, optimal nutrition and wellness medicine. Dr. Chilkov primarily serves patients with cancer and complex, chronic illnesses alongside her Optimal Health and Wellness practice. She is listed as a go to clinician in Susanne Sommer’s book, Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer and How to Prevent Getting It in the First Place. She has appeared as a health expert on NBC TV and has been recognized by WebMD and Dr. Mehmet Oz’s sharecare.com as one of the Top Ten Online Influencers in Breast Cancer. She is the author of the best-selling book 32 Ways to OutSmart Cancer: How to Create a Body in Which Cancer Cannot Thrive.
Community Call #25 (October 23, 2014)
“Transforming Your Menopausal Health – with Marcelle Pick”
This week I invited Marcelle Pick, OB/GYN NP and co-founder of Women to Women, to join me talk about the hormonal changes that happen to women during menopause and the power of diet and lifestyle in helping us heal.
Today you will learn:
- Are menopausal symptoms a given or can they be avoided?
- How can a woman have estrogen dominance and be low on estrogen?
- Is bioidentical hormone therapy safe?
- What alternative treatments are available for menopause symptoms?
- The important role of diet and sleep
Marcelle Pick, MSN, OB/GYN NP, co-founded Women to Women in 1983 with a vision to change women’s health care. The clinic pioneered the combination of alternative and conventional medicine, using a holistic approach that not only treats illness but also helps women make life choices to prevent disease. Women to Women continues seeing thousands of women from around the world each year. Marcelle earned a B.S. in nursing and a B.A. in psychology from the University of New Hampshire and an M.S. in nursing from Boston College–Harvard Medical School.
Marcelle serves on the Advisory Board for the Integrated Healthcare Symposium, as well as the renowned Hoffman Institute. She has served as Medical Advisor to Healthy Living Magazine, writes a bi-monthly newsletter from WomenToWomen.com, and lectures on a variety of topics — including weight loss resistance, infertility, stress and illness, and adrenal dysfunction. Marcelle has written three books: The Core Balance Diet, Is It Me or My Adrenals? and Is It Me or My Hormones?.
Community Call #24 (October 7, 2014)
“How Good Bacteria Can Heal Us – with Donna Gates”
Today Donna Gates, author and founder of The Body Ecology, and I will be discussing the importance of good bacteria and its crucial role it plays in healing our hormones.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How the digestive bacterial microflora impacts the human body
- The connection between the gut, brain function, hormonal balance and autoimmune conditions
- When some bacteria are beneficial for one person and not for another
- Is there beneficial yeast and if yes, where is it found?
- Cultured foods and their impact on Candida
- Where we can find good bacteria in real food versus supplements
Donna Gates, M.Ed., ABAAHP, is the international best-selling author of The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity, The Body Ecology Guide to Growing Younger: Anti-Aging Wisdom for Every Generation. She is also on a mission to change the way the world eats. The Body Ecology Diet was the first of its kind—sugar-free, gluten-free, casein-free, and probiotic rich. In 1994, Donna introduced the natural sweetener stevia to the U.S., began teaching about fermented foods, and coined the phrase “inner ecosystem” to describe the network of microbes that maintains our basic physiological processes—from digestion to immunity. Over the past 25 years, Donna has become one of the most respected authorities in the field of digestive health, diet, and nutrition. In 2013 she completed an Advanced Fellow with the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Community Call #23 (September 23, 2014)
“Endometriosis, Pelvic Pain & Candida: How Our Self-Care Impacts Our Hormones – with Jessica Drummond”
Today I invited Jessica Drummond, MPT, CCN, CHC, to talk about how our physical and emotional health impacts our hormones.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The top 3-5 leading causes of pelvic pain
- How the pain manifests
- How pelvic pain effects our sex life
- The connection between candida or gluten sensitivity and pelvic pain
- How our emotions and intuition play a role in chronic pelvic pain
- What a woman with pelvic pain can do today to see results
- What is Wurn technique?
- What is the best path for seeking treatment for complex pelvic pain?
Jessica Drummond, MPT, CCN, CHC, the Founder and CEO of The Integrative Pelvic Health Institute, is passionate about caring for and empowering women who struggle with women’s health conditions such as endometriosis, PCOS, bladder pain, low libido, hormonal imbalances, weight gain, period pain, painful sex, and post-surgical, orthopedic, or pregnancy related pelvic conditions. She is equally passionate about educating and supporting clinicians in confidently and safely using integrative tools to treat chronic pelvic pain, bowel and bladder, and other women’s health issues. Having over a decade of experience as a women’s and pelvic physical therapist plus owning a private women’s health clinical nutrition and coaching practice gives her a unique perspective on the integrative, conservative options for pelvic pain management.
Jessica was educated at the University of Virginia, Emory University, The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, and Duke Integrative Medicine.
Community Call #22 (September 11, 2014)
“‘Why am I not getting better?’ – Open Q&As to Help Your Hormonal Rebalancing”
In this week’s episode, I want to talk about something many people email me about: “I eat healthy, I’ve done so many changes so why am I not getting any better?” This week we will just be taking your questions.
In this episode, we talked about:
- The relationship between the healthy foods we eat and what our body actually DOES with these foods
- Some great tools to use to keep track of how food makes us feel
- Why bio-individuality is important and how to listen to your body
- The reality about supplements
- The candida protocol for healing
- Methods to test for heavy metal toxicity
- How to test for parasites
- The importance of a healthy digestion and a balanced immune system
- The meaning of a swollen thyroid
- Women and high cholesterol – why we shouldn’t fear it and the real markers you should be tracking
- Our fear of coming off the birth control pill and how it effects us
Community Call #21 (September 2, 2014)
“From Vegetarian to Omnivore: How to Get Support From Your Loved Ones – with Alex Jamieson”
If your diet is making you feel bad or sick all the time, it’s time to make some changes. For some that may mean eating meat again. Join Alexandra Jamieson and I as we discuss moving from vegetarian to omnivore and how to get support from your loved ones when making the changes.
Today we will be talking about:
- Moving from being a vegetarian/vegan to becoming an omnivore
- Health benefits of being a vegetarian and an omnivore
- How do you choose your diet/protocol/approach to eating?
- How to get support from your loved ones?
- How to deal with critics and “naysayers”
Alexandra Jamieson CHHC, AADP, is a best-selling author, holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, detox expert, professionally trained healthy gourmet chef, and “cravings whisperer.” She has been seen on Oprah, Martha Stewart Living, CNN, Fox News, USA Today and People Magazine. Alex was the co-star and co-creator of the Oscar-nominated documentary Super Size Me and the The Great American Detox Diet and offers remarkably sane – and tasty – advice on how to detox, live healthfully and feel fantastic. Her books Vegan Living For Dummies, and Vegan Cooking For Dummies offer plant-based advice to anyone who wants to eat healthier. Her forthcoming book Women, Food & Desire will be published January, 2015. She lives in Brooklyn where she juggles, somewhat gracefully, raising her 7 year old son, running her company AlexandraJamieson.com, and riding her bicycle to the food co-op.
Community Call #20 (June 19, 2014)
“The Power of Essential Oils – with Stacey Hall”
In this episode I invited Stacey Hall to discuss the healing powers of essential oils. Today, having brought herself back from a life-threatening illness, Stacey understands all too well the toll that dealing with stress takes in depleting one’s strength and diminishing one’s sense of personal power.
Today you will learn:
- How to choose essential oils
- How to apply essential oils to conditions such as under active thyroid, digestive issues, candida, PMS, endometriosis, adrenal fatigue and parasites
- What are the precautions including who should not be using essential oils
Stacey Hall, CEO and Founder of The Hall Institute of Intuitive Wellness, is saving the lives of people stressed to the snapping point! She is an author, speaker and host of the two weekly internet radio shows AromaWellness in the Palm of Your Hand! and The Chi-To-Be Experience. Stacey is a Licensed Spiritual Healer, a Certfied Natural Therapies Coach, a Certified Aromatherapy Coach and a CARE-Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist. Listeners are welcome to connect with her on Twitter, Facebook, through her websites at http://www.chi-to-be.com and http://www.youngliving.org/chitobe or by sending an email to [email protected]
Community Call #19 (June 3, 2014)
“The Paleo Approach – On Reversing Autoimmunity & Hormonal Imbalances – with The Paleo Mom”
Today I invited Sarah Ballantyne, also know as The Paleo Mom, to discuss the power of natural nutrition and lifestyle in preventing and healing autoimmune conditions.
What you will learn from today’s episode:
- What are the major dietary and lifestyle contributors to an autoimmune disease?
- What are the cornerstones of the Paleo Approach?
- Practical tips to going and staying paleo
- Is paleo for everyone?
- How paleo can help reverse an autoimmune disease
- How going paleo can help rebalance hormones
Join us and learn.
Sarah Ballantyne, PhD, is the blogger behind www.ThePaleoMom.com and author of the newly released book The Paleo Approach – Reverse Autoimmune Disease and Heal Your Body.
Community Call #18 (May 22, 2014)
“Brain Fog Matters: The Hormone Connection – with Dr. Lauren Noel”
Having trouble concentrating? Your hormones could be the common donominator. Fortunately, there are many positive steps we can take in order to repair and rebuild our fuzzy brains.
Today I invited Dr. Lauren Noel, ND, to join me discuss brain health. Join us and learn as we explore nutritional and lifestyle changes to healing and improving brain fog.
In this episode you will learn:
- The connection between the gut and the brain function
- Top 5 foods that support a good brain function
- Amino acids and the brain
- Which hormones and NTs impact the brain and why
Dr. Lauren Noel is a licensed naturopathic doctor and expert in natural medicine. She received her doctorate in naturopathic medicine from National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon. Since 2010, Dr. Noel has treated over 5,000 patients using natural therapies. Her areas of expertise are digestive disorders, thyroid & hormone imbalances, and autoimmune disease. She has been a frequent guest/lecturer on health radio shows and medical conferences, and she is the host of Dr. Lo Radio, a top rated podcast on iTunes that has attracted nearly 1 million listens. Dr Noel owns Shine Natural Medicine in Solana Beach, CA where she treats patients locally and all over the country.
Community Call #17 (May 6, 2014)
“Birth Control Methods for Hormonal Balance – with Jessica Griger”
Join Jessica Griger and I as we discuss natural birth control methods that support our hormonal health. Jessica is the CEO of Valley Electronic and a Lady-Comp user, a natural birth control and family planning device.
Today you will learn:
- What is a text-book menstrual cycle of a woman?
- Every woman has an individual cycle – what is it?
- What are the key problems with BCPs?
- What are some of the alternatives to prevent pregnancy?
- When a woman is truly tuned into her body – what does it look like?
- How can Lady-Comp help women who are trying to get pregnant?
Jessica Griger enjoys educating women on the realities of the female cycle while developing what she calls the “Lady-Comp family.” A graduate of Salisbury University with a BS in Biology, she has been a Lady-Comp user since receiving her first device as a wedding gift in 2002. Jessica started the US distributor’s office, Valley Electronics LLC, with Natalie Rechberg in 2010 to better serve the growing number of local Lady-Comp users and helping them learn about natural birth control methods. You can reach her directly at [email protected].
Community Call #16 (April 17, 2014)
“Our Digestion – A Surprising Root Cause of Hormonal Imbalances in Women – with Dr. Carri Drzyzga “
In this episode Dr. Carri Drzyzga and I discuss how having a healthy digestion plays a surprising role in hormonal health.
Fixing the gut is often the first – and most important – step Dr. Carri takes with her patients.
In this episode you will learn:
- What are the root causes of hormonal imbalances
- What are some of the impactful natural treatments for hormonal imbalances
- The three biggest factors that impact your hormonal health
- How your gut and liver can sabotage your hormonal health
- How to restore the health of your gut
Dr. Carri Drzyzga (Driz’ ga) is known internationally as The Functional Medicine Doc. She helps find and fix the root cause of health problems with natural treatments so patients can feel normal again. Dr. Carri has been in private practice since 1996. She has dual degrees in Chiropractic and Naturopathic Medicine. Dr. Carri has additional training in Functional Medicine and The Kalish Method, and is a Certified Gluten Practitioner. Always an avid learner, Dr. Carri strives to be the best in her field. Her first book titledReclaim Your Energy and Feel Normal Again! Fixing the Root Cause of Your Fatigue with Natural Treatments will be available shortly.
Community Call #15 (February 27, 2014)
“Reclaiming Your Desire: Finding Your Lost Libido – with Dr. Robyn Kutka”
More than 40% of women report experiencing some form of sexual dysfunction at least once in their lifetime. In today’s show, I invited Dr. Robyn Kutka, ND, to discuss female libido with me.
While libido can certainly be reclaimed, Dr. Kutka explains that a successful approach in doing so differs based on the individual, as female libido is a multi-causal and multi- dimensional concern.
In this episode we talked about:
- The key causes of low libido
- How much emotional well being plays a role in low libido face-to-face with hormonal imbalances
- Which hormones are at play when it comes to low libido
- How to test for hormonal imbalances
- Nutritional and lifestyle changes that can help increase your libido
Dr. Kutka has spent the last decade educating women ages 18 – 80+ on the topics of sexual health and romance enhancement in their relationships and continues to advance her knowledge in the field, maintaining a membership with the International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health.
Community Call #14 (November 2nd, 2013)
“Mastering Hashimoto’s – Mapping Your Triggers and Finding Solutions”
This Community Call will be combined with a FREE WORKSHOP. It is be an intense 1.5 hours workshop where you get to participate and map out your triggers of this autoimmune condition.
Head over to www.MasteringHashimotos.com to listen to it.
Community Call #13 (September 19th, 2013)
“What Triggers Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis – with Dr Izabella Wentz”
I invited Dr Izabella Wentz, the author of “Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis: Lifestyle Interventions for Finding and Treating the Root Cause” to chat with me on the upcoming Community Call.
I have immense respect for the passion, accuracy and years of research she put into her book. She is also a Hashimoto’s patient.
You will hear us talk about:
- What is Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis?
- What has Dr Wentz’s battle with Hashimoto’s been like?
- What are the key underlying causes of this autoimmune condition?
- How can we address some of the causes of Hashimoto’s?
- How does the thyroid impact other hormones?
- What is the big deal about birth control pills?
- How do sugar levels impact the thyroid and the immune system?
- What are the top things a woman with Hashi’s or hormonal imbalances can do today to start feeling better?
Uncovering your triggers is key to healing. We will be focusing on the major ones in the upcoming step-by-step Thyroid Detox program which is now available as a DIY guided program. Based on my last year’s own journey, we added a very complete and comprehensive program that addresses extensively the process of repairing your gut, cleansing your liver and getting you in a better emotional path.
You can check it out here.
I captured some of the comments posted by the participants, you can read them here if you are not sure if the detox is for you.
Community Call #12 (September 3rd, 2013)
“PCOS – Symptoms, Challenges and How To Reverse It”
Community Calls are back! After a long and restful summer, it’s time to get back to work on this end here.
In the upcoming show, we will be talking about PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome. I invited Dr Perloe and Sasha Ottey to join me to cover this important topic.
Because it’s a condition that involves the endocrine system, same as the thyroid. It’s well known that many women who struggle with thyroid conditions also experience other hormonal imbalances, PCOS is one of them.
Things to know about PCOS.
PCOS is the top hormone imbalance in women up to age 50. One in five (!) women have PCOS and 70% don’t know it. For those who do, birth control pills seem the only solution prescribed by doctors – but, this is NOT the answer to the underlying causes of this condition.
How do you know if you might be dealing with PCOS (even if your doctor never diagnosed you)?
- It’s really hard to lose weight (75% of women with PCOS are overweight)
- Rogue hair on your upper lip, chin, breasts, back, belly or arms.
- Chronic inflammation.
- Infertility or subinfertility (can’t hold on to pregnancy).
We will be talking about:
- What is PCOS?
- How is PCOS connected to infertilty?
- How to get diagnosed?
- Why are there so many undiagnosed women?
- What kind of tests to ask your doctor for?
- How do insulin resistance and sleep impact us?
- What would help in managing PCOS, including fertility?
Dr. Mark Perloe is the Medical Director of Georgia Reproductive Specialists. He has expertise in treating conditions related to infertility including PCOS, recurrent pregnancy loss, menstrual disorders, fibroids and endocrine and other reproductive health problems.
Sasha Ottey is founder PCOS Challenge, Inc. an organisation she formed to help women manage their PCOS challenges. Sasha is a Clinical and Research Microbiologist with a Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Laboratory Science from Howard University and a Master’s in Health Administration from the University of Phoenix.
Community Call #11 (June 20th, 2013)
“Sharing My Recent Health Battles And How I Overcame Them”
This Thyroid Community Call was very personal. I shared how my persistent hair loss led to a shocking diagnosis of Estrogen Dominance, Adrenal Fatigue and Heavy Metal Toxicity.
I talk about:
- What I did to reverse them over the past 5 months.
- What is Estrogen Dominance and Adrenal Fatigue.
- How do these conditions impact your thyroid.
- What do YOU do to prevent or reverse them.
If you are suffering from that wired-tired feeling, exhaustion in the morning, PMS, painful periods, facial hair, fibroids, breast tenderness, insomnia or poor sleep, you would benefit greatly from this call.
During the call, you will hear me talk a lot about how supporting my LIVER gave many of the results – like reversing estrogen dominance and lowering the levels of the heavy metals. It took me several months of research and working with a functional nutritionist to create the complete Must-Do Liver Protocol which is now part of the DIY Thyroid Detox.
To grab your copy and get started before this summer, go to Thyroid Detox site.
You get an immediate access to all the Calls, Starter Kit, Handouts, Guides, Recipes and Bonuses.
Even though it’s a DIY program, you still get support from us on the Thyroid Thrivers closed Facebook page. We want you to post to feel supported and have all your questions answered there!
We captured a few of the Facebook page comments:
Community Call #10 (May 16th, 2013)
“Ask Me Anything – Open Q&As”
In this TCC, we talked about:
- what causes goiter,
- that nodules are not OK to have and how they should be addressed proactively,
- what can a person who lost her thyroid do about her diet (lots!),
- functional medicine ranges being much narrower than the labs (key to know!),
- how your sugar levels and cravings impact your thyroid
- my 6-point must-do diet list for anyone with thyroid conditions.cc
Community Call #9 (April 18th, 2013)
“Restore Your Liver to Restore Your Thyroid”
The liver is one the very underestimated and unappreciated organs. Most people don’t realize they have a problem with their liver and/or gallbladder till it’s too late.
What you will learn from this episode:
- What does the liver do for us?
- What are the early signs of a sluggish liver?
- How is your liver responsible for your hormonal balance, skin, cholesterol levels and so much more.
- Why is the liver so key in thyroid health?
- What food supports and cleanses the liver?
The liver is the only organ that has the ability to self-regenerate. All we have to do is give it some support and loving.
I invited Josie Lincoln, who is a detox expert, to join me on this call. Josie has worked with hundreds of people helping them restore their liver.
On the call, you will hear us talk about Thyroid Detox which is now available as a DIY (do-it-yourself) program. We just hosted a free call titled “7 Sources of Toxicity Sabotaging Your Thyroid” which we has just been posted on www.ThyroidDetox.com.
Community Call #8 (April 2nd, 2013)
“What Your Poop Tells You About Your Gut”
Functional medicine and functional nutrition uses poop as a standard diagnostic tool. Your poop will tell you what is going on on the inside of your digestive tract.
You will learn:
- What is a perfect poop?
- How to interpret smell, texture and color of your poop?
- What your poop tells you about what is going on inside your digestive tract?
- Why do you see undigested food in your poop?
- What changes to make to have a perfect poop?
A healthy poop is an indication of a well functioning digestion. Your thyroid health and mental health are very dependent on this part of our anatomy. Come and learn what you can do today to start the healing journey.
If you are interested in following the upcoming Thyroid Detox Infoseries, go to our ThyroidDetox.com page – we will be talking lots about “resetting”. All content is free.
Community Call #7 (March 21st, 2013)
“Things We Did To Start Healing Our Thyroid – Interviews”
Guests: Valentina, Eva, Marysia and Emily.
I invited a few women who have many significant dietary and lifestyle changes to start healing their thyroid – with promising results. This is my interview with them. “What are the things you did to heal?” Join us and learn. This could be you, too.
What we talked about:
- What food elimination really helped.
- Results they got in just two weeks to two months.
- How to start doing something you really hate (like cooking).
- What’s up next on their journey (and mine).
Community Call #6 (March 5th, 2013)
“Help! My Thyroid Is Driving Me Crazy” Coaching Demo
What you will learn:
- How is your digestion impacting your thyroid?
- How are your sugar levels influencing your thyroid?
- How does stress play a role in your health?
- What do food cravings tell you about your body’s balance?
Community Call #5
“The Bitter Side of Sugar”
What you will learn:
- Why and how food makers create sugar addiction?
- How sugar is impacting your endocrine, immune, digestive system as well as your thyroid, mood, weight, heart health and more.
- Learn why you must regulate your sugar levels if you want to heal your thyroid.
- What can you do as step #1 to beat your sugar blues/addiction.
Community Call #4
“Toxins Killing Your Thyroid” – with Toxicity Expert, Lara Adler
What you will learn:
- Why there are so many toxins in our lives and where they are hiding.
- Learn about the THREE unsuspected toxins from food, skincare products and kitchen that are killing your thyroid.
- Simple solutions to reduce toxicity in your life.
Community Call #3
“Paleo, GAPS, Vegetarianism and Grains – What’s Best For My Thyroid”
What you will learn:
- What is Paleo and GAPS diet and why they work for some people.
- Grains or no grains for people with thyroid conditions?
- How to figure out what diet is best for you and your thyroid.
Community Call #2
“Fix Your Digestion To Boost Your Thyroid”
What you will learn:
- The role of the digestive tract.
- How is your gut connected to your thyroid.
- What are food intolerances and how to spot them.
- What else impact the gut’s health.
Community Call #1
“Thyroid and Reversing Hair Loss”
What you will learn:
- My story of recovery.
- Why is there a thyroid pandemic today.
- What is Thyroid Diet and how is it helping people.
- What are the key causes of hair loss and how you can fix it.