- Eating well but not feeling good
- Confused which diet to pick
- Understanding what food to eat
- Having chronic digestive challenges
- Being told “to eat less and exercise more” by their doctor
- Regain energy and life vitality
- Get back to healthy weight
- Kick anxiety, depression and foggy brain
- Lower inflammation
- Feel strong and fit in their body
Hormone-Specific Meal Plans
The ABCs of Hormones
20 Balancing Hormone Superfoods
20 Hormone power herbs, spices, and mushrooms
tips on stocking your kitchen
traditional food preparation techniques
you will find in the book.
They are highly anti-inflammatory and low in sugar.
Cooking for hormone balance. The founder of the popular Hormones Balance online community, holistic nutrition coach, Magdalena Wszelaki knows this firsthand. Developing hyperthyroidism and then Hashimoto’s, adrenal fatigue and estrogen dominance propelled her to leave a high-pressured advertising career and develop a new way of eating that would repair and keep her hormones working smoothly.
Now symptom free, Magdalena shares her practical, proven knowledge so other women may benefit. In Cooking for Hormone Balance, she draws on current research to explain the essential role food plays in keeping our hormones in harmony, and offers easy, flavorful recipes to help us eat our way to good health. She also offers clear, concise action plans for what to remove and add to our daily diet to regain hormonal balance, including guides for specific conditions.
into your best allies.