Another tasty, healthy, quick salmon recipe. Make sure you get a salmon that is in season, wild (never farmed) to get your fix of Omega 3 (from the salmon) and Vit C and B from the lovely, butt-kicking salsa verde.
- 4 salmon fillets (pick wild Alaskan salmon)
- 1 tbsp butter, from grass-fed or pasture-fed cow milk
- Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Spread the butter around the baking dish.
- Place the salmon in the baking dish.
- Heat grill to medium-high, about 350F (175C).
- Bake the salmon, skin side down until golden brown, about 9-12 min.
- Make sure you do not overcook it as then the salmon turns dry and hard.
- Place the salsa verde on top of each salmon steak.