This is another high-protein, high-fat, high-fiber, low-sugar breakfast to regulate your sugar levels, and make you feel satisfied and nourished.
Blackberry Power Smoothie
Author: Magdalena Wszelaki
- Handful of organic blackberries
- Handful of hemp seeds
- 1.5 tbsps of ground flax seed (flax seed meal)
- 1 tbsp of milk thistle
- ½ tsp camu camu powder
- Handful of almonds, pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil or ghee
- 1 scoop collagen (get it on Hormone Balance Nutritionals)
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional)
How To Make
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend till it’s either very smooth or somewhat smooth if you like chunks in your smoothie.
- Touch your heart and tell it you love it
Hemp seeds ? Milk thistle ? where do you get them ?
Hi Verna: thanks for your comment. Have you tried Amazon or Thrive Market for these items? Or a health food store?
Hi, Which milk thistle you add on smoothie? Thank you.
What kind of milk thistle should I buy? What should I look for when buying camu camu powder??
Hi Sandra, For both, we always suggest to buy organic. Here are the online stores we recommend:
Starwest Botanicals: https://www.starwest-botanicals.com/
Mountain Rose Herbs: https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/
I hope this helps!
~ Jeanne HB Team
what is camu camu powder
Also – what is maca and where can I get it?