How to Use Food to Rebalance Your Hormones
Who is the workshop for?
Anyone suffering from:
Thyroid • Hashimoto’s • Adrenal Fatigue • Hot Flashes • Fibrocystic Breasts Belly Fat • PMS • Infertility • Peri-/Menopause • PCOS • Endometriosis Estrogen Dominance • Fibroids • Breast Lumps/Cancer
Spread the word!
I’m going to show you:
- What is a truly hormone balancing breakfast (no gimmicks and product promos)
- 3 digestive tips that will help your hormones right away
- Why you are “eating healthy” but still feel tired, sluggish and sick
- How the gut, liver and sugar levels control your hormones
- How to develop intuitive eating to support your hormonal balance
- 20 healing foods for your thyroid, adrenals, menopause, weight, hair loss, cellulite, PCOS, hot flashes and more.
About the Host
My name is Magdalena Wszelaki, I’m a certified nutrition coach, speaker, educator and chef with a long history of my own hormonal challenges which resulted from a highly stressful life in advertising – starting from Graves’ and Hashimoto’s Disease (autoimmune conditions causing thyroid failure) to adrenal fatigue and estrogen dominance. Today I’m in full remission, live a symptoms-free, awesome life and I want to show you how to achieve the same. Food was instrumental in my own recovery. My mission is to help you figure out what food your body craves or rejects as there is no one diet or protocol that works for all. Knowing your body will be your fast-track to balanced hormones and to the person you want to be.