If you struggle with hormone problems, then you know what it’s like to battle irregular bowels and constipation. These castor oil packs alleviate bathroom issues, but they’re great for so much more.
In fact, these castor oil packs can:
- Reduce stress and support the adrenals
- Help with detoxification
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve your natural microbiome
Castor oil has many more applications. Applied to the abdomen, a castor oil pack can help with fibroids, PMS, endometriosis, and painful ovulation. Applied to the thyroid, the pack helps detox the gland and helps thyroid nodules.
If you’re thinking back to the messy castor oil experiences of your childhood, don’t fret. These castor oil packs are easy and mess-free, designed to fit the curves of your body.
Not sure how to use a castor oil pack? With these, it couldn’t be simpler. Just take your pack, pour two tablespoons of castor oil into the center, and use the straps to wrap it around your abdomen over your liver. Wear it overnight for the best results.
- Compress: Organic cotton sherpa, Polyurethane (PUL)
- Bottle: Castor oil (organic, cold-pressed, hexane-free, extra virgin)
CARE & USAGE
To use, pour two tablespoons on the compress side of the castor oil pack, careful to avoid the seams. Place the compress on any part of the body you’d like to treat. Use daily for best outcomes. Heat is optional.
To clean, follow these instructions:
- Soak compress overnight in a bowl in a mixture of hot water, baking soda, and natural dish soap.
- In the morning, hand wash with hot water and natural dish soap. Wring it out very well.
- Take an old tea towel (that you don’t mind ruining) and lay the outer layer of the pack against it. Roll the pack up in the tea towel, blotting out the oil until there is little oily residue left on the outer layer.
- Hang to dry.
Do not use if pregnant or planning to become pregnant.