Natural Wines that meet these requirements:
- Organically Grown by small family farms
- Lab Tested for Purity
- Sugar Free (less than 1g/L)
- Low Alcohol (less than 12.5% alcohol by volume)
- Free of Industrial Additives
- Dry Farmed (Irrigation Free)
- Lower Sulfites (less than 75 parts per million)
- Fermented with Wild, Native Yeast
- Keto & Paleo Friendly
- Low Carb Friendly
- GMO Free
In general, our wines have 2 ingredients: organically grown grapes and sulfites (which can naturally occur during wine fermentation).
The main difference between our wines and conventional wines is how fresh and vibrant our wines are. You can taste the purity for many reasons:
- Low Alcohol: since our wines are 12.5% ABV or less, they express more subtle, bright aromatics without being heavy.
- No Sugar: Sugar often gives wine a syrupy texture. Without sugar, wine can be crisp and easy to drink.
- No Synthetic Additives: Our wines don’t contain any thickeners, dyes, or flavorings (there are 70+ additives approved by the FDA for use in winemaking).